Vacation home

From May to the end of October you can rent the vacation home with us

The house has been renovated in its entirety. The house is suitable for 6 ( extension to 8 ) people and equipped with all comforts ( 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, 3 toilets , terrace and garden). Of course, you will use all the facilities of the campground.

Rents & Availability


Period availability

May 1 – October 31

Check price and availability for the Vakantiewoning




Number of accommodation:






Accommodation 1

Loading summary...


Terms and conditions

There are no active payment gateways. Please activate at least one payment gateway in HBook settings (HBook > Payment).



  • Rental per week in high season (school vacations and extended weekends) from Friday 3 p.m. to Friday morning 10 a.m.
  • May , June and September, October; also long weekend or midweek ( except May, autumn vacations only by week )
  • Includes: Water and energy (electricity and heating), Internet and Wifi, Television


Week (7 nights) Fri 15 h – Fri 10 h
750 euros low season
1000 euros high season and school vacations

Midweek (4 nights) Mon 15 h – Fri 10 h
450 euros low season

Weekend (3 nights) Fri 3 p.m. – Mon 10 a.m.
340 euros low season

Weekend (2 nights) Fri 3 p.m. – Sun 10 a.m.
275 euros low season

Minimum occupancy 2 persons, additional persons surcharge:
€90 per person/per week (7 nights)

Would you like to reserve the vacation home ?

Please fill out the reservation form completely.
After sending, you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
You make the down payment within 7 days ( 35%).
The reservation is not final until we receive your deposit.

Please email us the names and birth dates of the tenants upon receipt of your booking confirmation.

We will make a copy of your passport or id card at the reception desk.

Terms and Conditions Holiday Home: CLICK HERE


If you wish to rent our vacation home, we require a 35% deposit upon booking. The remaining 65% must be remitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the arrival date.

Once we receive your reservation, we will send you a confirmation email as well as our bank details to transfer the deposit.

Photo Gallery

Why choose us:

Also follow us on Facebook: