The campsite has 25 spacious campsite pitches and brand new sanitary facilities. There is a separate area especially for the disabled which also functions perfectly as a baby washroom.
There is a washing machine available for our guests.
Our Camping site
Imagine an early walk around the campsite, high above a valley filled with morning mist. Breakfast in the sun overlooking the Morvan. During the day, you can explore the area on foot or by bicycle. In the evening, fresh meals are served using fresh products from our vegetable garden. Rest enjoyment and comfort are the keywords here.
The campsite has 25 spacious places and brand new sanitary facilities. There is a separate area especially for the disabled which also functions perfectly as a baby washroom. There is a washing machine available for our guests.
The area surrounding the campsite is very quiet, which makes the area very suitable for walks with your dog
Dogs are welcome. Of course, we ask our dog owners to keep the grounds clean and keep the dogs on a leash at all time on the camping grounds.
From the campsite there are numerous walks to be enjoyed. Distances ranging from 3.5 km to 30 km.
All the walks pass through beautiful hilly landscapes with stunning views. There is a nice variety of nature trails and paved roads to be used during your walk.
- During the high season there is freshly baked bread available.
- There is also a selection of home grown vegetables from our vegetable garden and eggs from our own chickens available in the shop
- Feel like skipping cooking a meal?We provide meals in June, July and August (Table d’Hotes: one menu, advance reservation).
- There are also various restaurants in the immediate area.
On the campsite there is a lake where you can enjoy fishing without extra charge
The fish pond is currently being renovated
It is expected that this project will be completed at the end of 2021
Rates (per day)
Rates based on a camping pitch incl. 1 adult
From 15 April to 30 June and 1 September to 30 September: we charge €13,00 per night.
(This price includes 1 adult)
- The charge is excluding tourist and environmental taxes: €0,95 per person, per night.
- We charge € 3.00 per extra adult.
- We charge € 2.50 per child.
From 1 July to 31 August: we charge €16,00 per night.
(This price includes 1 adult)
- The charge is excluding tourist and environmental taxes: €0,95 per person, per night
- We charge € 6.00 per extra adult
- We charge € 2.50 per child
Fill in the reservation form completely.
After sending the form you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
Within 7 days you pay the deposit (35%).
The reservation is only final after we have received your deposit.
You have 30 days before arrival the possibility to cancel the reservation.
Cancellation – terms and conditions
We advise you to take out a cancellation insurance.
In case of cancellation, we apply the following rates:
– 30 days before the reservation : The deposit of 35% will be refunded after deduction of € 25,00 administration costs.
– After the 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit (35% of the total amount of the reservation = the deposit) will be charged.
The campsite is open from the 15th of April until the 1st of October.
Children up to 12 years
Electricity (6 amp.)
Electricity (10 amp.)
Surcharge Luxury Camping Pitch
Panorama pitch 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Extra large pitch 19 & 26
€1,50 / €2,50 (high season)
€0,20 p.p. >18 jr.
Use washing machine incl. detergent
Campsite pitches numbers
Why choose us?
The beautiful environment
Our fully equipped accommodations
Fresh bread every morning on order
Delicious meals from our kitchen
Spacious camping areas
Good sanitary facilities
Beautiful hiking trails
Fantastic hospitality ensures a pleasant stay